Me too. I am remote, so can not look at my lights, but can not connect. It has been this way since this morning (I used it last night).
I can connect to my other devices in the remote house so I know the network there is OK and active. I can see that the 350 is 'active' according to my router. I am assuming/hoping some backend Slingbox server issue might exist and this will clear up soon. Hope so, for it wont be for another month or so before I get back there and am missing access to my DVR and cable channels.
Thought I would post an update in the event anyone finds this thread debugging a similar issue.
Now that I have returned to my primary residence, after working this through to a fix, my issue was caused by a WiFi Media Bridge between my Slingbox and the Internet. It was weird, as I could see that the Slingbox (and TV & DVD players) were getting an IP address assigned through DHCP through the primary router, so of course I made the assumption (bad of course), that data traffic was flowing and OK. It took quit a bit of debugging to find it really wasn't working. Anyway be bridge was 'cooked' and could not be accessed or reset, so it got replaced with a hardwired ENET switch and a CAT-6 cable through the basement all the way back to my router. All is OK now.