2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 2, 2011 11:27 AM by nycGLheck RSS

code W213

mayday22

I accidently uninstalled my slingplayer, now downloaded again but cannot connect , getting code W213

• Re: code W213
          Novice

Hi mayday22.

Do you have this issue on a remote location or on the Slingbox location?

In case that you are not able to connect locally, check the lights on the Slingbox and the physical connections. You can also try to reset the Slingbox and configure it again.

If the issue is on a remote location, you might need to enable the Internet Viewing manually on the Slingbox location.

Try the steps mentioned on this three links and contact us back if the issue persists:

Restoring your Slingbox to factory settings

Slingbox Network Setup Assistant

Port Forward

Regards.

• Re: code W213
              nycGLheck

Hi Christina,

I have a Linksys E4200 router connected to my Slingbox Solo through a Time Warner Cable Internet Connection.  I have configured portforwarding, reset the device, and other parameters outlined in this post, but I cannot connect to it from a remote location.  It works perfectly while on the same LAN/Network connection, but the opposite applies when outside of the LAN.  I tend to recieve the following error code: There was an error connecting to your Slingbox. Please try again. Do you want to retry? [Code:W213]

Network Set Up

RCA by Thompson DCM425 Digital Broadband Modem->Scientific Atlantic Model 3250 Terminal Communication Cable Box->Linksys E4200->SlingBox Solo.

Port Forward at the Linksys device to socket 192.168.98.122:5100

Please assist in resolving this request.

Best Regards,

nycGLHeck