2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 4, 2011 9:37 AM by Sparkee RSS

Power Supply in Canada

Sparkee

How can I get a power supply for my SlingCatcher in Canada?

There is no listing for a power supply on the Canadian online store. I find it available in the US store however it appears I can not order it through there. I tried to find a third party solution however the best I can find is hacking a USB hub power supply which only has a 3.8 amps which may do it however I'll have to pay $60 for the USB hub.

• Re: Power Supply in Canada
          Apprentice

Hi, Sparkee

If you want to get a replacement part (Power Supply) for your SlingCatcher, we encourage you to give us a call. We will be more than willing to assist you in order to get this and any other accessory you may need.

Sling Media Contact Information

• Re: Power Supply in Canada
              Sparkee

I managed to get a replacement sent out under warranty so I am back up and running for now. But since they are such a hard to find power supply that appears to fail frequently I was going to buy 2 so I had a spare. However there is no link to buy any power supplies in the Canadian Store and the support tech I talk to was unable to tell me how to purchase these in Canada. Hopefully they have been upgraded to be a little more robust and last a little longer.