I had to reset my sling because I recently reconfigured my home network.
I went to slingbox.com and went through the setup, but i couldn't configure the remote. It seems like the browser based remote is inactive. I tried all of the different Tivo Series 3 settings (there are a few different 'series 3' set ups) but nothing worked.
I thought that perhaps it was just a client side issue so I tried just finishing despite the fact that I couldn't get the browser based remote to work. I also tried safari and firefox. Nothing worked and while I can see slingbox on my iPad sling player, there are no controls for pause/play etc and changing the channel doesn't work.
I also checked to see if perhaps the irblasters were misaligned but they're fine.