1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 27, 2011 2:53 PM by Fofo RSS

How do I control audio stereo vs. mono?

xtrmtrk

I have a Slingbox PRO-HD which I purchased about a month ago and used the web-based applications to setup and watch.  In previous versions of Sling products where I had a PC based application to setup and control the product, there was an option for switching between stereo and mono sound.  In my new PRO-HD, everything is working fine, except it seems to be stuck in mono, right-speaker only mode.

How do I switch this to stero?  I can't find any controls in the new web-based application.  I also haven't been able to find any reference here in the online support, though I've only been looking for 3 hours and might have missed something.

Thanks for any help!

• Re: How do I control audio stereo vs. mono?
          Apprentice

Hi Xtrmtrk,

That sounds like an issue with the audio cables that you are using to connect the Slingbox to the Set-up box, I recommend to check the cables and verify that they are properly connected and if the issue persists you can try different cables. You should be getting stereo if you have the 2 audio cables connected on the back of the Slingbox.

Take a look at this link, you will find some steps that will help you out to fix this issue,

Slingbox audio issues: Basic troubleshooting

Regards