2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2011 6:23 AM by eddierossy RSS

Slingcatcher control won't fast forward

eddierossy

I am new with the sling catcher.  I only have the catcher and use an USB to copy movies I want to see which I have downl;oaded in my computer , then use the slinghcatchjer hooked to the tv to see them.  I am having problems with the control.  If a want to fastforward or stop the movie to review something it will start from the begining.  It wont save the area where I stopped it.  Am I doing something wrong?  I found it so simple but this stupid thing makes it very uncomfortable.

Thanks!

Eddie

• Re: Slingcatcher control won't fast forward
          Apprentice

Hi eddierossy, have you tried to press and hold the key in the Slingcatcher remote, it should work and if not please let the community know.

Here is some more help for you.

SlingCatcher: Basic Troubleshooting

• Re: Slingcatcher control won't fast forward
              eddierossy

It only happens with some movies. I haven'yt been able to identify which ones.  I can Pause it and continue any place, but if a fastforward or rewind it, it will block and you hear the begining of the movie I am washing in the USB. Then it stops completely and returns to the begining and starts the movie again.  At this point It cannotwill go back to where it stopped originally.  I can try to fastforward it but as soon as I stop it, it goes back to the begining.  Is there a software available for this?  Remember I do not hook the Slingcatcher to the computer I use the USB with the movies copied to it in the computer. I read something about a software in 2008. Will tis one help?

Thanks!