1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 21, 2011 11:47 AM by ranaleon RSS

Safari 5.0.3 problems?

drbob4444

I have a new Macbook Pro which has 10.6.5 and Safari 5.0.3.  I also have an older MBP with 10.6.5 but Safari 5.0.2.  The older Mac works fine.  But on the new one when I launch Slingplayer it will only display in full screen BUT (a) the video only occupies about 25% of the screen (it's full screen on old MBP) and after about 5 seconds it disappears totally and you need to use the touchpad to bring it back for another 5 seconds. Slingplayer works fine on my PC netbook and on my Droid X.  Also not possible, even with deleting Safari 5.0.3, to go back to 5.0.2 to test if that's the issue. BTW I also had jerky and skipping playback but just replaced original Slinglinks with new Slinglink Turbo and that seems to have solved the problem.  Any advice/help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

• Re: Safari 5.0.3 problems?
          Apprentice

Hi, drbob4444

As the first step, we recommend you to check the following link. Keep in mind that you are using the Slingbox Classic and this model is not supported anymore. This means that any software update might affect the unit. With this in mind, we recommend you to uninstall and reinstall the SlingPlayer software version for Mac.

Mac Software