5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2010 7:39 PM by gossages Branched to a new discussion. RSS

    vacation house in foreign country, what to buy?


      I want to watch my comflast cable on my TV in a foreign country.  What do I need to buy to make this happen?  I know about the necessary adapters for Mac to TV, is all I need the slingbox HD?  Do I need a static IP? Looking for any fine details that I may overlook before I fly there and can't get what I need. Anyone one with any experience with this scenario, or any help is much appreciated! thanks!