2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2010 12:54 PM by ferris1972 RSS

Slingbox Setup

ferris1972

When I go on slingbox.com and try to change the settings on my unit I am able to watch the unit but when I click on setup it tells me my browser is not supported. How can I be watching the slingbox if my browser is not supported.

• Re: Slingbox Setup
          Apprentice

Hi, ferris1972

As the first step, we recommend you to verify if your computer and OS meet the requirements. The following link will allow you to get this information.

Tech Specs for the Slingbox SOLO

Regarding your question, keep in mind that you need to install a plug-in in order to get the application working on a proper way. Make sure to follow these recommendations and let us know how it works.

• Re: Slingbox Setup
              ferris1972

When I go into the watch tab and then click on the setup tab I am directed to a page that tell me my current browser or system is not supported. I am running Vista as well as internet explorer 8 so I am not sure why it is telling me it is not supported. I can watch the slingplayer, the player on the website and well as the mobile player. The only issue I have is I once had the FIOS remote and now I cannot get it back