4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2011 12:07 AM by kaf4u RSS

Urgent!!Slingcatcher updates stuck, what I need to do?

seanxushen

Urgent!!Slingcatcher updates stuck, what I need to do?

It says updating from 0% - 99% and then says updating, and stopped there forever.

• Re: Urgent!!Slingcatcher updates stuck, what I need to do?
          Apprentice

Hi, seanxushen

We recommend you to reset the SlingCatcher and once you reset it, make sure to connect it directly into the router and finish the update.

3475fr

Catcher started to download an update and got to the completion screen Monitor now has a green hue and is totally blank.  Although I can get an indicater light to show on the lower left of the upside down "U".  I have both lights lit but cannot get access to the slingbox.  Slingbox is working fine over the internet.

kaf4u

We have a asimiler situation. we have instaled the Slingcatcher in our second house, and it has been working OK, until we asked it to updated.

Opdate went fine, and it started up ok, but after apr. 5-10 sec. it said no internet connextion. We trid taht a few times with the same result.

Then I went into the net with my computer to se if we had a problem with the Slingbox at home. but everything works fine fine directly on the computer.

We trid everything to get the catcher working again, but no it did the same over and over again. Then we decided to reset the catcher and the router.

After that, we cant get in contact with the catcher again, the only thing it does is letting us punt in langueges, and then it runs the wideo and after that we can't get in contact????

Regarts Bjarne

kaf4u

I have seen a replay telling that if I have a HD -Pro slingbox, we should not have upgrated the Slingcatcher, and tells us to go bacck to the old software, but how can that be done, when we can't get in contavt with the slingcatcher??????.

And why do "Slingbox" put a new recomended software on the net, without telling that????

BR

Bjarne