4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2011 1:56 PM by osirus68 RSS

wme

wssling Newbie

my slingbox  keeps disconnecting after about 10-30seconds and gives error msgs w201,w202 and even got w211..what do i do this is driveng me nuts for 3 weeks now

• Re: wme
          Apprentice

Hello Wssling,

We need more information about this issue. Do you have this issue just remotely or at the Slingbox location too? Are you using SlingLinks or the Slingbox is hardwired to the router?

You can take a look at this link,

Understanding Watch on Slingbox.com error codes

If you only have this issue when you try to connect remotely to the Slingbox, you will need to check the Internet Viewing settings at home,

Sling Media Support - What is Internet Viewing?

How to use the Slingbox Network Setup Assistant to help configure your router

Regards

wssling Newbie

The disconnect happens direct to router and remotely.  about 15 seconds and it disconnects...have done the resets and redos they did not help....Please assist as since I had been impressed with the product but know after reading many other similar problems by many..well you get it...so if you can assist please advise

respect....

Apprentice

Is the Slingbox hardwired to the router? Also, what is the Internet speed at home (download/ upload)?

Confirm that the Slingbox is not located on top of a hot surface like a DVR, DVD or cable box

osirus68

I'm having the same problem.  I can connect to other family members slingboxes that are out of state. But with mine after connecting for about a minute it freezes up.  Unplugged router and slingbox, reset slingbox, and rerun the setup program several times with still no luck.  Thanks for the help..