2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2010 2:03 PM by peterp1968 RSS

Samsung Galaxy S i500, can't find slingplayer mobile on market?

peterp1968

I recently got a Samsung Showcase (Cellular South's version of Galaxy S), and I am not able to find the SlingPlayer on the android market?  Can anyone help with finding this.   Sling media says ALL android phones are compatible?

• Re: Samsung Galaxy S i500, can't find slingplayer mobile on market?
          Expert

Hey peterp1968 -

I was able to get Google to help out with a few distinct cases, but they are not helping us directly anymore in that regard, so here is what I can suggest:

The first thing to do is to speak with your cellular provider - you'll want to verify that they have listed your phone/OS combo as currently supporting paid apps.

If the carrier is setup correctly, it's likely a Google issue and your carrier should contact Google. They'll need to explain that their customers cannot find this paid app - Google needs to fix that with the carrier.

As the app is sold through Google's market, we don't have a direct resolution that we can provide beyond these steps. I apologize for the inconvenience - hopefully your provider will nudge Google to get the Market working for your model/carrier combo.

Thanks!

The Sling Media Support Team