4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2016 1:08 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Pioneer DVR 520HS

ms.T Novice

The remote that sling media provides does not have a button for me to access my list of recordings. It does have a menu button, but that doesn't work. I'm able to access the last recording by pressing play, but that's about it. I have also tried the custom remote on the JP1 site and it looks the same as the one that Sling provides... Any help????

• Re: Pioneer DVR 520HS
          alanrichey42 Master

What it looks like is irrelevant, it is the functionality that is important.  Before I look into this can you try right-clicking on the image and see if the function has been mapped to a Custom  Button ?

ms.T Novice

Yes. Sorry about that. I know you dislike duplicate posts. I'm having trouble connecting to the Slingbox at the moment   As soon as I'm able to get that info for you, I'll update. Thanks!

ms.T Novice

Sorry I took forever to get the info.. I had to play around with it a little. Yes, when you right click it does have a custom option. It looks like if I go to custom 21, and press Menu it will give me A menu but not the main one. However, by using the arrows I have been able to change recordings by going in to Title Search. If I try to press Menu again, it will not do anything. I have to right click, and select custom 21 to access the Search mode. If I want to back out, I can't as there is no exit or back button.

The custom options are 10,11,15,20,21. Only the last one gives me any sort of function.