8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 19, 2016 11:00 AM by HCT RSS

My new Slingbox 500 can't find my Comcast PX013ANM

HCT

I tried the closest one "Pace PX001ANM". The screen was blank(blue), and I changed to several different channels using either my set top box remote or Slingbox remote, the screen was still blank.

What the problem could be? By the way, my set top box doesn't have Component cable connections, but I knew it wouldn't be an issue.

• Re: My new Slingbox 500 can't find my Comcast PX013ANM
          alanrichey42 Master

The problem has nothing to do with the remote selection.   You should be getting a good video signal without any remote selected.   What connections are you using ?

• Re: My new Slingbox 500 can't find my Comcast PX013ANM
              HCT

Thank you, alanrichey42.

What do you mean by "what connections am I using"?

Sorry, I am not savvy to electronics.

alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com> 於 2016/12/18 (週日) 11:26 PM 寫道﹕

My new Slingbox 500 can't find my Comcast PX013ANM

reply from alanrichey42 in Audio/Video Troubleshooting - View the full discussionThe problem has nothing to do with the remote selection.   You should be getting a good video signal without any remote selected.   What connections are you using ?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Audio/Video Troubleshooting by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following My new Slingbox 500 can't find my Comcast PX013ANM in these streams: Inbox