6 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 8:51 AM by kut23 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Nokia N8

gunfai

The Nokia N8 would be perfect for Sling Mobile because it has HDMI out and can be connected to a TV set. Are there plans for Sling Mobile to support N8?

• Re: Nokia N8
          alanrichey42 Master

1.  Sling NEVER comment on future products, it says so in the forum description.

2.  If you had done a Forum Search on 'Nokia N8' before posting this you will find we already have lots of discussion threads on the subject.  We REALLY don't need another one

gunfai

Are you the forum policeman?

We do really need more N8 requess here since it is the ebst phone for video with HDMI out and it has no support from Sling.

alanrichey42 Master
                  Are you the forum policeman?

Not really, but I am a frequent contributor and it just annoys me when people don't do a search for an existing thread before starting a new one.

We do really need more N8 requess here since it is the ebst phone for video with HDMI out and it has no support from Sling.

Couldn't agree more, but there's no reason why you can't 'bump' another thread to the top.  Gives the same visibility to our 'nagging' and when a thread has dozens of contributors I would have thought it would carry more weight than one with just a couple of postings.

Al

OEIL Newbie

Hello   all  symbian  User  .

Today  i have  update my  beta tester profil   on the  slingmedia site .

And i have  add  two  new  devices   :  one  Samsung Note (Android ) smartphone  and  one  NOKIA  701  (Symbian Belle , S60V5.3 ) smartphone .

Surprise  ....  When  i put the mobile choise   , i see  3  New  NOKIA  SYMBIAN PHONES  in the  SlingMedia database  .....

These  mobile are :  Nokia 700  ,  Nokia  N8  and  Nokia  E7  ,  all  with   SYMBIAN^3    OS or Plateforme  Belle ( S60 v 5.3  ) .

We hope  an  SlingPlayer for those  touch mobile phone .

I am ready to test  !!!      Soon   there is  the  World  Mobile Congress  in Barcelone  ( Spain )  AND many  New  Symbian phones  on the Market  !

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-T0mOSg3uh7s/TyivtmuoX1I/AAAAAAAAAr4/PJQ3_g9_o-0/s513/SLINGBETA.png