10 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2010 1:03 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Humax PVR 9200T

Unal

Hi,

I have just received my Pro HD box and set up was very easy. I have a problem in that there is no option for my Humax PVR 9200T Freeview (aerial) only a Humax 9200T sattelite. The handset for the sattelite version is not mine. I can see the video but cannot control the PVR. Does anyone know why there is no freeview option and or how I get the right IR software for my PVR.

Regards Unal

• Re: Humax PVR 9200T
          alanrichey42 Master

Check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it doesn't help.

Al

Unal

Hi Al,

Thanks for the information. I tried both but to no avail.

Just to clarify, the Humax 9200T satellite IR that was availble can change basic settings e.g. channel and volume and guide. I cannot get the full functionalilty e.g. access to my recorded shows. I also have a problem with the sound and picture stuttering with my Net PC on the home LAN of the Sling box. The buffer is 100% and settings on automatic.

Any ideas would be appreciated. I find it hard to believe the Freeview Humax 9200T is not an option

Regards Unal

alanrichey42 Master

Unal wrote:

Thanks for the information. I tried both but to no avail.

Both what ?

Just to clarify, the Humax 9200T satellite IR that was availble can change basic settings e.g. channel and volume and guide. I cannot get the full functionalilty e.g. access to my recorded shows.

Forget the Volume control, that just operates on Slingcatcher, it doesn't affect your 9200.  But you need to be more specific if I am to help.

Which Custom Remotes did you try ?

What EXACTLY would you normally do to access your recorded shows and EXACTLY what functionality are you missing ?

I also have a problem with the sound and picture stuttering with my Net PC on the home LAN of the Sling box. The buffer is 100% and settings on automatic.

Sorry, I understand only remotes, nothing else.

I find it hard to believe the Freeview Humax 9200T is not an option

Why ?   Last I checked there were over 30,000 different A/V Devices out there.  I don't think Sling could possibly include them all.

Cheers

Al