3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2010 10:38 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

slingbox remote control disappeared

ripwas

i had original slingbox and upgraded to slingbox hd about a year ago. i have comcast in atlanta and yesterday when bringing up slingmobile on my wm 6.5 phone picture and sound were fine but my remote was missing on my menu, tried keypad and it did not work and no more dvr acess. brought up sling player on my desktop when i got home and no remote control either. went into settings and tried to reconfigure cable box (motorola dcx3400) dual tuner hd dvr. it is not listed on drop down menu but i had originally picked a dvr model and remote control downloaded. now no mater what model i pick there is no remote download. i choose other today on model list and got to a drop down menu with code1,2,3 etc and only codes 2 and 4 worked through ir, then next step to download remote and there were no updates(downloads). need help reestablishing my remote. comcast is going through many changes with u-vrese and digital signals so it might be slingbox needs to update their program to handle newer hd cable boxes. if anyone can help please respond.