1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 12, 2011 12:36 PM by ranaleon RSS

What product(s) do I need to achive this setup

chrisjako

Need some advice on what to purchase,

I have a HD Sky box downstairs which is is setup with magic eye in my bedroom so i can change channel from upstairs.  The picture quailty is poor even though it's a HD TV running through coaxial.

What i would like to acheive is to watch HD sky in my bedroom and also be able to watch stuff through the HDMI output on my PC also located in another room

Cna anyone help?

• Re: What product(s) do I need to achive this setup
          Apprentice

Hi, chrisjako

The Slingbox is the device you need in order to stream the TV signal out to a computer. You only need to connect the Slingbox next to your set top box. Then, connect the Slingbox to your router. On your PC, you only need to either download and install the SlingPlayer software or visit www.slingbox.com in order to use the web-based application.

The following link will provide you with the general information about the Slingbox PRO HD.

Slingbox PRO-HD Overview

If your PC is located on a different room, you can also check some information about the SlingLinks.

SlingLink TURBO

Finally, you must also know that none of the Slingbox models are compatible with the HDMI cable.