2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 4:27 PM by jpizzle Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Error W 202

liviu67cta

Hello everybody,

Please help me.

I'm now located in UAE and my Slinbox Pro is in Romania.

I was able to watch it for about 2 years, but starting with this August, I got this error only : W 202 ...

I tryed to find the meaning of this error , here , in forum , but no result.

If anybody cand light me, I will appreciate a lot.

Thanks and best regards,

LIVIU.

• Re: Error W 202
          Apprentice

Hello Liviu67cta,

The error W202 means: "Your Slingbox has been disconnected because of a poor  Internet connection. Try connecting again. You may need to use another  location".

It could be an issue with the Internet connection remotely (download speed) or locally (upload speed at the Slingbox location). We recommend that you try to connect to your Slingbox using a different network and if the issue persists you will need to contact someone at home to check the Internet Viewing settings.

Understanding Watch on Slingbox.com error codes

Regards

• Re: Error W 202
            jpizzle

hello.  i as having the same issue.  I removed the power from the back power input (where the power adapter plugs in), waited a few seconds and plugged it back in.  next, i watched the network light on the front.  when I went back to the computer, it worked fine.  seems like the box just needed to reconnect.

jp