I agree, a timeline would be nice :/. Okay so it'll cost again $29.99 for the iPad app even if we already bought the iPhone app, fine. But how about let us know when it'll be out so we stop checking everyday. It's the regular season for NFL right now... c'mon... Just release a beta version, it's not like the iPhone version is working perfectly right now anyways, it's choppy for sports not just low res; so why not just release the iPad version with what you have so far and fix as you go?
A percent complete update would be great as if we were waiting for a long download.
Ok, almost a month since 'we're working on the iPad app' was officially announced, do you guys like having customers? I want to spend money with you, again, please do the decent thing that loads of other companies do and tell your customers when they can expect this release. This is infuriating.