2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2010 1:02 PM by steelej RSS

iPad timeline

steelej

Ok sling people, we now know the iPad app is definitely coming, how about you give us a timeline like most companies do when a new product or feature has been announced?

Please don't post the rules pic about not talking about future products, we know it's coming, you've said it is, now tell us when. Coming soon won't cut it, it's been coming soon since April. I've been a slingbox users for a long time now and this issue has finally broken my silence on this forum.

Come on, do the decent thing

John.

• Re: iPad timeline
          mtbuddy@gail.com

I agree, a timeline would be nice :/.  Okay so it'll cost again $29.99 for the iPad app even if we already bought the iPhone app, fine.  But how about let us know when it'll be out so we stop checking everyday.  It's the regular season for NFL right now... c'mon...  Just release a beta version, it's not like the iPhone version is working perfectly right now anyways, it's choppy for sports not just low res; so why not just release the iPad version with what you have so far and fix as you go?

A percent complete update would be great as if we were waiting for a long download.

• Re: iPad timeline
              steelej

Ok, almost a month since 'we're working on the iPad app' was officially announced, do you guys like having customers? I want to spend money with you, again, please do the decent thing that loads of other companies do and tell your customers when they can expect this release. This is infuriating.

John.