3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2011 12:32 PM by ranaleon RSS

Slingbox in Singapore

baldevgill

my slingbox solo is connected to the Starhub hub station

the remote that appears on screen doesn't match the actual remote; as a result i can't control the slingbox remotely

how do i change it?

also is it possible to connect the slingbox to the HD hubstation?

cause i tried and it doesnt work

i have an ipod touch and iphone

i can't dowonload the player on them as itunes says i can't in Singapore

anyone has any way to bypass this?

i would really appreciate if anyone can help me with these issues

.......Mike

***Edited to observe Slingbox Answers Forum House Rules by Moderator***

• Re: Slingbox in Singapore
          Apprentice

Hi, baldevgill.

We can see that you have several questions about the Slingbox and how to get it working in a proper way.

my slingbox solo is connected to the Starhub hub station the remote that appears on screen doesn't match the actual remote; as a result i can't control the slingbox remotely. how do i change it?

It all depends on your TV source. If it is not included on the supported devices list, you will not get the right virtual remote control for it. The following link will allow you to check if it is included or not.

Finding your video source

also is it possible to connect the slingbox to the HD hubstation?
          cause i tried and it doesn't work.

In this case, we need to know further information about the HD hubstation (is it a network device? is it a TV source? specific make and model?)

i have an ipod touch and iphone. i can't dowonload the player on them as itunes says i can't in Singapore. anyone has any way to bypass this?

You will be able to purchase the SlingPlayer application accessing the US App Store. Just make sure to use a credit card which billing address is located in US. If you do not have such card, you will not be able to get this application.