2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 2:10 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

New remote location is frustrating

mattsass14

Since I updated to the new software, the remote is fixed to the picture when I go to full screen.  The problem is that only half of the remote now shows up.  I have my TV hooked up to my laptop so I can watch TV on the TV and still have use my laptop to use the internet.  Question is, how do I get it back to the old way, where the remote is detached from the full screen viewing?  Or at the very least, get the FULL remote to show up so it isn't cut in half.  Anybody with any ideas, please let me know.  Thank you.

• Re: New remote location is frustrating
          Apprentice

Hi, mattsass14

We recommend you to rerun the TV sources configuration and make sure to select the specific make and model for your TV source.

If your TV source is not included on the supported devices list, the remote control might not work in a proper way.

• Re: New remote location is frustrating
              alanrichey42 Master

ranaleon wrote:

Hi, mattsass14

We recommend you to rerun the TV sources configuration and make sure to select the specific make and model for your TV source.

If your TV source is not included on the supported devices list, the remote control might not work in a proper way.

Not sure why you are suggesting that ?   He indicates the Remote itself is working fine but it is being clipped when he displays it full screen.  Your suggestion would not help.

A screenshot of the problem would be very useful.