1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 8, 2016 1:30 PM by ACC43946 RSS

Unable to Change to HQ or Auto Quality

Shantzprins
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I have been using Slingbox successfully for nearly 4 years.  On both my Ipad mini and my Iphone, over the last 3 weeks, I am unable to change to HQ or Auto.  SQ and Audio only continue to work. 

I searched the community for similar issues and see some from 2012.  Unfortunately none seem to help my issue here in 2016.

I require Auto in order to Mirror on my TV using Apple TV.  What has changed in the last 3 weeks?  Nothing that I am aware of my my end.  I have tried turning off/on.  Attempted to redownload the SlingPlayer App on my Ipad mini but that didn't seem to actually happen.  A little skeptical that I will have to pay again for the App???  Yesterday I updated with the new code from Apple (iOS 10) in hopes that perhaps that would sort this issue out.  Unfortunately exactly the same as before.  Any ideas?

Thank you!

• Re: Unable to Change to HQ or Auto Quality
          ACC43946

I am having the same problem. I am able to get AUTO and HQ on my Android device over Cellular.

I can get AUTO and HQ on my iPhone when connected to WiFi but I can only get SQ over Cellular. This just started happening over the last 3-4 weeks. Previously I was able to get AUTO and HQ over Cellular but that stopped working 3-4 weeks ago.

Anyone have any solutions?