2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2016 5:34 PM by ACC2778238 RSS

slingbox M2 never gets beyond "Configuring..."

Brsuhre

This is in reference to case number#01061420

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 7.56.53 PM.png

Help!

• Re: slingbox M2 never gets beyond "Configuring..."
          ACC2778238

Having the same problem with the second box from Sling. Trying to get thru this setup configuring using a iPad, iPhone and three different PCs (all running Windows 10). Have tried a wired and wireless connection. Same problem. I've reset my router, used different cables and anything else I could think of. Even tried disabling anti-virus and shut off windows firewall. What's the deal slingbox? I'm about to ask for my money back.

• Re: slingbox M2 never gets beyond "Configuring..."
              ACC2778238

Sad this issue can't be fixed. I've talked to Tier 1 tech support a few times and they say Tier III is aware of the problem but has no idea on how to fix it or any timetable for a fix. I've wasted too much time already trying to find the fix. Puzzling it's this complicated. If you get to the final config page you can actually click on the video (on a PC setup) and it will go into full screen mode and act just like a complete install happened. The M2 will work fine until you close the program and you will have to go thru the setup process again. I'm done and getting a refund. I've had a working SLingbox HD Pro and other then power cord issues and replacement twice in five years it's still working and like the product. This M2 needs some work.