3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2016 1:33 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Bell HUB2000 or Sagemcom F@ST 5250 problem

Slimbad
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Bell Canada just installed a new DSL Router/modem on my FIBE network. Before that, my Slingbox 350 was working just fine from anywhere in the world. But since then, I cannot operate my Slinbox via the PVR remote as I was before with the result that I can connect to my Slingbox remotely (The CONNECTED light comes on on the box), The remote control appears on my PC screen but none of the buttons work. I tried from home to check the box behavior and this is what is actually happening:

- On my Slingbox I can see the POWER and NETWORK lights ON.

- I start SlingPlayer on my PC and the CONNECTED light comes ON on my Slingbox

- On my PC, the Bell Canada Motorola PVR (VIP2262) remote control appears.

- No mather what button I press on the virtual remote, the PVR wont come ON as it was previously with the old router/modem.

I dont have access to any advanced network settings on the HUB2000/Sagemcom f@st 5250. No DMZ, no port forwarding etc...

What can I do? Does anybody had the same problem as this router/modem is around since mid 2014.

Thank you!