I bought a Slingbox. I bought another product with the Slingbox Slingplayer Roku SmartApp (TCL 4K Roku TV model TCL 55UP130). Use another Slingbox product the SlingPlayer App for Android (or Tablet) (or iPad) which I paid $14.99 for each that market they work with Roku devices.
Problem: Slingplayer App for Android (or Tablet) (or iPad) cannot connect and link Slingbox to a Roku TCL 4k TV (model TCL 55UP130) using Slingplayer Roku SmartApp.
Many others are having this issue: https://community.slingbox.com/message/108661#108661
So I must be missing something but I want to create a support case, get a technician to:
1. Understand the problem/issue
2. Acknowledge it is an problem/issue
3. Agree that is is a Slingbox (SlingPlayer) problem/issue
4. Tell me Slingbox is going to fix the Slingbox (SlingPlayer) problem/issue
5. Give me a date when it will be fixed
6. Fix it and let me and many others know it was fixed
How in the world do you create a case? What is the tech support phone number? I hit the contact page and it is blank with data. Anyone else been able to create a case? Have a phone number to tech support?
Thanks in advance!