2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2016 8:01 AM by cmh957 RSS

Slingplayer on Fire TV won't work - stuck on licence screen

mclemen8

Hello, I'm a recent convert to Slingbox and think it's fantastic.  I have a Slingbox 350 working perfectly with my Sky source across Desktop, iPhone, iPad and Fire tablet.

I really need some help please:

I bought a Fire TV stick and have 'side-loaded' the Fire tablet app onto it.  The app launches on Fire TV but then gets stuck on the 'Licence terms' screen.  I can scroll down using the Fire TV remote but I am unable to click the 'accept' or 'do not accept' buttons at the bottom.  I have tried using the Fire TV app remote on the iPhone, and using a mouse / pointer app on the Fire TV to no avail - I can't click the 'accept' button.

I upgraded to the paid for Slingplayer app and it still does not work.  When I did a first time install of the Slingplayer app on the Fire tablet I was presented with the licence terms - which I accepted; but when I then side-load it on to the Fire TV stick it presents the licence terms again and gets stuck.

Please help?  Please can you provide me with a Slingplayer app that works on the Fire TV stick? - I am going overseas soon with my family and wanted to have this working on the apartment TV.

Many thanks

Matt