1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 16, 2010 6:59 PM by jimfitzgerald RSS

internet viewing  tv channel changes but video on computer doesnt

stviejean4

Im totally baffled.   I have a slingbox pro..  Everything seems to be set up ok..  When i launch the slingplayer for

internet viewing all i get is channel 4..   When I change the channel  the remote works fine,, the TV changes channels

however the video stream on my computer doesn't change.  Again all remote features work fine.   I just can't seem to figure out why

i cant get the channel on the computer to change.   Any Ideas or suggestions would be great

thanks,  mark

• Re: internet viewing  tv channel changes but video on computer doesnt
          jimfitzgerald Apprentice

Sounds like you are viewing the Slingbox internal tv tuner on your laptop and the cable box signal on your tv.  With the Slingbox Pro-HD, you have two viewing choices on your computer.  If you have it hooked up correctly, you can view the internal Slingbox tuner or you can view the cable box.  You should have coax from the wall to the Slingbox, coax from the Slingbox to the cable box, and HDMI or component from the cable box to tv.  You should also have component, S-video, or composite from the cable box to Slingbox.