4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2016 6:03 PM by ACC112222 RSS

Uverse S20 Remote

lshocket
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I recently got a new cable box and when I try to set up the new remote (Uverse S20 remote) I can choose:

1. Device Type: Cable TV Box
      2. Select Manufacturer: ATT/ATT U-verse/ATT U-verse (Cisco)/ATT U-verse (Scientific America)
      3. Select Model: ATT U-verse/ATT U-verse (black)/ISB7000 Series

No matter which path I choose, it keeps choosing the black S10 remote. Is it possible Slingbox just doesn't support the new S20 remote yet?

Appreciate the help

• Re: Uverse S20 Remote
          lshocket

Also, I'm thinking this might be because I'm using an old 350, so maybe Slingbox stops running updates for it?

alanrichey42 Master

1.   Nothing to do with the Slingbox, they all use the same system.

2.   The image is irrelevant to the functionality of the remote, they are completely separate things.

lshocket

I finally decided to just call Slingbox support and pay for the incident. The guy thought it was an IR signal issue and sent me some trouble shooting links without initiating an incident report. Turns out the new box doesn't pick up the IR signals. Issues was solved by moving the Slingbox inside of the cabinet with the cable box. They two boxes actually need to be facing each other. Very happy to solve the issue before I left town. Thanks again for the reply.

ACC112222

is anyone  having  an issue wathching the slingplayer via phone network, mine works on wifi but not on phone network  till today was working fine wifi and phone network. any information pls.