5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2016 9:23 AM by GinaGlen RSS

Xfinity error C1R

GinaGlen

I can't watch anything... iPad and iPhone shows subscribe to C1R free with subscription. Please go to xfinity.com

• Re: Xfinity error C1R
          GinaGlen

I just connected my sling box m2 last night and I'm flying out of the country today. Help me please Thanks

eric_b Newbie

Are you saying that it's not showing a channel that you normally see on your TV?  I'm not familiar with C1R.

GinaGlen

Hi Eric. I see the main menu on my mobile device but when I click to start watching it shows rhe c1r code. Now it shows sbn can't de. I called cable provider not sure if they can fix. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

eric_b Newbie

I don't have the M2, so I can't provide help there, but can you:

- confirm that you have the Comcast box set to output resolution of 1080i.

- confirm that you have the M2 box plugged into a component output of the X1 cable box

- if your Comcast box has both HDMI out and component out, try disconnecting the HDMI out to the TV.

If you are leaving today, you may want to check to see if the Comcast TV and TV Go apps are available to you.  You won't be able to receive all of your channels outside your home, but at least you will be able to get some.  If you want those to work while out of the home, you could also setup a VPN for your home network, but that's a whole different story.