3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 7, 2010 1:24 PM by Dana RSS

I've Had It!

Fubarmubble

Well - I've hooked-up and set-up about 2 dozen times over the past few weeks -  ports are forwarded but I can connect to the Slingbox Pro-HD about 10% of the time. I am particularly disappointed in this product, the servers, the network stability issues, etc. Tomorrow it goes back to Best Buy

Ed.

• Re: I've Had It!
          BrandonC Novice

Fubarmubble wrote:

Well - I've hooked-up and set-up about 2 dozen times over the past few weeks -  ports are forwarded but I can connect to the Slingbox Pro-HD about 10% of the time. I am particularly disappointed in this product, the servers, the network stability issues, etc. Tomorrow it goes back to Best Buy

Ed.

Ed,

What response or anything are you expecting from your post?

Are you hoping that someone from Sling Media will jump in and offer you something or you just posting this so that others know that you are dissatisfied?

Just curious as to why you posted this.

• Re: I've Had It!
              Fubarmubble

Brandon,

I, like most consumers, expected the product to work as stated by the manufacturer. It does not. I posted, and  it was not listed as a question, simply to get it off my chest. I have a feeling there are others that are struggling with this device – and I wanted them to know they aren’t alone.

Ed

*** Edited for clarity by Moderator. ***