5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2010 1:22 PM by Fofo RSS

Error 0x93260013

Perodimi

Hello,

I have a Slingbox Classic SB100-100 and recently the power source failed. I replaced that with a generic 6V adapter however I cannot connect now.

When re-configuring, I get the error 0x93260013 "stream is in use"

- I have reset it several times to no avail;

- I have reset the Linksys WRT54G V3 router and confirmed the port range forward settings to Sling / 5001 / Both / 192.168.1.237 are enabled;

- I have both green network and power lights on steady;

- I have tried to dummy down the software to version: 1.5.1.338 as well

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• Re: Error 0x93260013
          Apprentice

Hi Perodimi,

We need to get more information about the connections at home. Do you have the Slingbox hardwired to the router, or are you using a power/wireless bridge to connect it? You also need to confirm that the new power adapter fulfill the same requirements, 6V and 0-2.4A (Set at 2.0A)

Thanks

Perodimi

Hello FOFO,

Thanks so much for responding! I would really love to get this back up and running as I used to use it abroad frequently and miss it dearly

My Slingbox is hardwired directly into my Linksys WRT54G router and as I said, my power source failed so I am using a generic one set at 6V but the max output says 800mA? Could this be the problem? If so, where do I get a power specific to the Slingbox set at 2.0A?

Cheers,

Peter

Apprentice

That seems to be the problem, the Slingbox only can work with a 2.0A power supply. You can get one for your Slingbox Classic here

Replacement parts

Let us know how it works.

Good luck Perodimi

Perodimi

FOFO,

That website will not ship to Canada for some reason. It was purchased here a while back at Best Buy. I sent them (Slingmedia) an email but in the meantime, I bought an adapter to meet specs on ebay so I'll see how that works out while I wait to hear back from Slingmedia about shipping to Canada.

Thanks so much for all your help!

Peter