3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2011 3:32 PM by michaelwin RSS

No video

mmeyer

I just installed a new Slingbox solo.  I hear sound but no video.  Can anyone help?

• Re: No video
          jstroili

Having the same problem...

eferz Expert

If your Slingbox isn't displaying a picture, it is possible the set-top isn't providing a   signal.  I would recommend testing the connectors from the cable box to see whether or not   they're working.  It is possible that the set-top box has Selectable Output Control (SoC)   enabled, which is a part of High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).  If your set-  top box is also connected so another device using HDMI then its probable that it has   disabled its own analog outputs.

There's more information and a possible workaround in the articles below.    

michaelwin

Did anyone find a solution for this? i'm having the same issue.  I went through both articles and still the same issue.  Have audio but no video.

The set top box does have a connection.  The pass through works to TV.  I try both component connections and composite. Reset the SB and reconfigure it a bunch of times.