3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2016 9:23 PM by tibijoshua RSS

audio problems

tibijoshua
    Visibility: Open to anyone

Maybe some one can help. Since the desktop slingplayer its not recomended from the producer for the slingbox solo model i have to watch my movies over the web player. Why? if i watch my slingbox solo over the webplayer the audio works fine as soon i try it over the desktop sling player there is an audio delay. Any idea what can i do for this.

Thanks

Regards

• Re: audio problems
          tibijoshua

Solved!!! for all users who have slingbox solo and upgrade there laptop or desktop to win 8 and have problem whit audio sync, delete netframework 4.0 which comes alog windows8 and instal only version 3.5. Works fine now my system.whit the solo box + old version of slingplayer for desktop ver. 2.04. Like this i can use my universal IF genius 300 remote control and i can switch my chanels from my bed

Good luck to all of ya.

alanrichey42 Master

There's actually no reason why you shouldn't use the new Desktop Player.  It doesn't have the functionality of the old one but I think it's a better picture.

tibijoshua

Hello

Yes there is one, my system its setup like this i have my slingbox solo in one country, in a diferent country i have a laptop whit slingplayer which is conected to the tv over a HDMI cable. On the  laptop i have attached a IF remote control so i can change the chanels from the bed.  Whit the new web player i can not do that anymore , every time i have to stand up and do the change from the laptop by hand. Second reason its the web player its not stable et all its keep stoping and freezing the image i tryed it for 3-4 days even if the picture quality its better its enoying that its stops for a couple of second to load. So what kind of solution doase slingbox have for the remote control of the web player?

Thank youRegardsTibor

To: Tibor Nemethi <nem_tibi@yahoo.com>

Sent: Friday, January 22, 2016 11:03 PM

Subject: Re:  - audio problems

audio problems

reply from alanrichey42 in Tibor Nemethi - View the full discussionThere's actually no reason why you shouldn't use the new Desktop Player.  It doesn't have the functionality of the old one but I think it's a better picture.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Tibor Nemethi by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following audio problems in these streams: Inbox