3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 2, 2010 7:36 PM by eferz Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Error: 0x8007274c Context: 1 Operation: 110

hvwadw
      • Solo NO WORKY!! Used to work fine. First, stopped working on SlingPlayer in Vista, got it to go on Sling.com player for a while, then that quit, then my iPhone player stopped working. What's up?!! Here is what I get on the PC: 

Error: 0x8007274c

• Context: 1
      • Operation:110
        • Re: Error: 0x8007274c Context: 1 Operation: 110
          eferz Expert
          The connection attempt failed. Make sure the Slingbox you are trying to  watch is on, set up for remote viewing, and not blocked by firewall/NAT  settings. ERROR: 0x8007274C

You should double check your port forwarding rules for the Slingbox on the router.  Perhaps its not current with your Slingbox's IP address or that you don't have both TCP and UDP ports forwarded.

hvwadw

I don't get it. It has been working for 2 years--only had to reboot once in a while. The weird thing is the are THREE WAYS to play a Sling signal now. The Vista SlingPlayer, the player on the iPhone, and the player on Sling.com. None of them work now, but they did not go out at the same time. Weird.

eferz Expert

Probably is most likely do with each of those clients and their interaction with either Sling Accounts or Slingbox Locator Services hosted by Sling Media.  We've sort of all been experiencing problems since August 5th, which is when they decided to move their services from San Mateo to Colorado.