3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2010 11:29 AM by eferz RSS

Slingplayer version 2.0.4 Screen not seen on connection

VENDESI

I'm using a slingpro and the latest version of slingplayer. I have a Laptop running Vista. I've downloaded and installed sucessfully and the program/player has started at the end of installation.

But we cannot find it "The Screen " anywhere. the only way we can stop the application is usung task manager and stop the process.

We've uninstalled and installed the previous version still the same. Never seen this before anyone got any ideas.

Any assitance would be good.

Regards Mick

• Re: Slingplayer version 2.0.4 Screen not seen on connection
          eferz Expert

Are you talking about the Slingplayer Window?  I would recommend that you use the task bar to make the Slingplayer window current.  Then press [Alt]+[Space] this will bring up a floating menu.  You can then select "Move" then use your cursor keys to bring the window to the center of the display and out from wherever it was hiding.

• Re: Slingplayer version 2.0.4 Screen not seen on connection
              VENDESI

Hi Eferz, thanks for the answer, yes its the player window which allows you to access the sling for viewing, the remote and all other controls. If you try to open the application again (because you think its not running because you can't see it) it just shows a warning saying this application is already running.

Dont know where because can't see it. There is no Icon on the task bar either showing that the application is running, you knw what I mean, theres an icon/bar for evry window or application you are using but none for the Slingplayer, so I could not make it current as you suggest. Is there another way?

Regards Mike