3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2010 8:05 AM by charge360 RSS

Set Assistant wont let me name and continue

dukeofpg

The set up assistant works fine until the "name your slingbox" dialog box. Whether I change it or leave it "My Slingbox", I cannot continue the set up and finish. What should I do?

• Re: Set Assistant wont let me name and continue
          bgalland Newbie

I had the same issue.  I cancelled the setup and ran through it again, this time I did not do the 'change channel' test.  It worked fine naming my Slingbox whatever I wanted but I'm not sure if this will solve the problem for you or not.  Hope this helps. 

dukeofpg

Thank you

Jerry Duclos

Joules Angstrom UV Inks

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential

and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the

intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this

message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any

dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly

prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify

us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and

any attachments.

charge360

I think you have to plug you slingbo directly to your router. i do that and it work now.