3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2016 10:49 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

remote wanted !

ACC842746

i cannot find a remote to work with my BT 'yourview' AV source . This is not satellite but telephone broadband sourced .Any ideas?

• Re: remote wanted !
          alanrichey42 Master

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/message/10363#10363

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

• Re: remote wanted !
              ACC842746

Thanks for responding .apologies for any breeches of forum etiquette I may have committed  , I have never used any forum before .

I saw you reply to similar problem , and the guy say you’d fixed the problem of the unresponsive remote  (see attached )

I couldn’t find the specific solution in the chain ..it was like there was a missing link .

Further down you offered a zip file which I couldn’t open , and the solution also seemed to involve going to a forum I was denied access to ‘place shifters’

I hope I don’t try  your patience , you have obviously great expertise in this subject and have forgotten more about sling box than I will ever know !

Could you send me the zip file in a different format like word ?

Many thanks

David jones