5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2016 12:42 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

Can I connect several devices for Slingbox 500?

tamchunk

• Re: Can I connect several devices for Slingbox 500?
          alanrichey42 Master

No, you can only have one Slingplayer active at any one time.   If you try and connect with another device it will flag up an error message that the box is on use and ask you if you want to disconnect them.

• Re: Can I connect several devices for Slingbox 500?
              tamchunk

Sorry, my question is that 'can Slingbox 500 connect several input device such as cable tv box and now tv box' and I can select the input from iPhone.

從我的 iPhone 傳送

alanrichey42 <answers@slingmedia.com> 於 2016年1月10日 下午3:23 寫道:

reply from alanrichey42 in Networking your Slingbox 500 - View the full discussion

No, you can only have one Slingplayer active at any one time.   If you try and connect with another device it will flag up an error message that the box is on use and ask you if you want to disconnect them.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in Networking your Slingbox 500 by email or at Slingbox Answers Forum

Following Can I connect several devices for Slingbox 500? in these streams: Inbox