1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 25, 2010 4:41 PM by eferz RSS

Slingbox AV Connectivity Problem "A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network. Error: 0x80072743"  How Can I Fix This?

gasmith1

My Slingbox AV works fine if I am connected to the internet via a internet connection signal directly from my home wireless router but if I try to use my mobile broadband device for my internet connection to my Slingbox AV I can't get any connection and receive the following message "A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network  Error: 0x80072743". What can I do to fix this? For years I was able to watch TV using my Slingbox AV via my nationwide mobile broadband Internet Access device, I was even able to use it with a new computer a couple of months ago but when I had to another computer recently I can't get any connection using the Verizon Wireless Broadband device. But my Slngbox AV works fine if I'm at home using the internet signal connection directly from router. I have tried everything to connect both automatic and manual setups and nothing works so far. -Gary NY City