Remote Control for PACE TDS865NSDX

massafra@online.de

Hello,

please add a remote control for the Sat Receiver PACE TDS865NSDX

Thx

• Re: Remote Control for PACE TDS865NSDX
          Samantha.Sling Apprentice

Hello Massafra,

I've moved your request into our Remote Control area of the Forum so that this can get some attention for you. In the mean time, you can reach out to your Cable Box Manufacturer (Pace) and ask them to send you a copy of the .Bin file for the remote; generally, the manufacturer has no issue providing this information and this will get you an immediate resolution. You can then install this using the steps within this article:

I hope this helps!

-Samantha

Sling Media Technical Support

• Re: Remote Control for PACE TDS865NSDX
              alanrichey42 Master

That's interesting.   I have been building Custom Remote on Sling's behalf for years now for users with unsupported boxes and I have NEVER heard of a manufacturer providing a BIN file,.  Very occasionally they will provide a data sheet that enables us to build one, but they have been very few and far between.  

Luckily I built a Custom Remote for this box back in 2010 when it first requested in the Remote Control area. (which prompts the question, why it is still unsupported 5 years later ?)   You can download it from this link  Pace TDS 865 NSDX