2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 11, 2011 5:36 PM by papilexo RSS

Problems lately with slingcatcher

choochooman

ok yesterday ive been getting problems with this little box. slingcatcher won't find the slingbox whatsoever so i logged out and tried logging back it. to my disapointment i couldn't log in even with the correct email and password. now im stuck watching on my computer.

anyone else having the same problems?

• Re: Problems lately with slingcatcher
          eferz Expert

There's a current problem with the Sling servers described in this offical thread (https://community.sling.com/message/14266#14266).  It describes the current service interruption to be a part of the problem of Sling Accounts.  While I'm not sure it is relavant to your issue, you might consider watching that thread for further updates on the issue.  As the there are about seven servers that which the Sling Media ecosystem are dependant. 

1. analytics.sling.com
          2. autoupdate.sling.com
          3. ms.sling.com
          4. secure.sling.com
          5. services.sling.com
          6. sparcs.slingmedia.com
          7. relay.sling.com
          • Re: Problems lately with slingcatcher
            papilexo

Yes i am having the same problem i can watch it on my laptop macbook pro and window 7 and my iphone no problem but on my catcher it doesn't work and i have done the reset and done the factory reset disconnected it and log out and log in and give me network error. now they want to pay 50 dollars for the sling catcher and 50 dollars for the pro hd to see what the problem is. i bought 2 pro hd and 1 sling catcher less than a year ago. anyone got a solution