I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?
If so and that didn't help then check out this thread: https://community.sling.com/message/10363#10363
Come back if it that doesn't help either.
I'm afraid the remote type is irrelevant. Both Sling and I work on the manufacturer (or TV provider) and the Model number for the box. Sling will never tell you anything of their plans, all I can say Is that I am still waiting for my Bush PVR to be added 5 years after I put in a formal request. That was why I learnt how to build Custom Remotes.
So give me the details and I will give it a try.
Out of interest, we might be able to figure out what CCI have done to the remote. Can you try this and we will see if it gives us enough information:
- TAP the device, (TV, VCR, CABLE, etc.), button - RELEASE
- PRESS and HOLD the SETUP button until the red LED flashes twice, then RELEASE.
- TAP 9 - 9 - 0.
- TAP 1, carefully COUNT the number of blinks. (1st digit)
- TAP 2, carefully COUNT the number of blinks. (2nd digit)
- TAP 3, carefully COUNT the number of blinks. (3rd digit)
- TAP 4, carefully COUNT the number of blinks. (4th digit)
- TAP 5, carefully COUNT the number of blinks. (5th digit), for remotes with 5 digit codes
If the remote DOES NOT blink it means the number is 0. This is your setup code.