4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2015 7:02 AM by neil154 RSS

Recording Future Program through Android Phone

neil154 Newbie

With the new interface I cannot figure out how to use my Android S5 to set the DVR to record a program that is scheduled for a time in the future and I would appreciate your help with instructions

• Re: Recording Future Program through Android Phone
          alanrichey42 Master

All the buttons on the 'real' remote should be available on the Android remote, even though it doesn't look the same.  Can you be more specific about which button is missing ?

• Re: Recording Future Program through Android Phone
              neil154 Newbie

Thanks but with the new UI I do not see the complete remote like I did before.

When I click on the icon for the remote I get a choice of D-PAD, KEYPAD and ALL.  In the ALL I have something that says Record but it does not give me a choice of moving to a future program.   Also, after pressing on reord and then the back key I get a choice of Record or DoNothing.  Even with that choice I cannot proceed because I cannot figure out how to tell DirectV which choice I want.  I try using my finger to pick one of them but nothing happens except I get a pop up which shows More, Auto and controls to move in different directions and none seems to work for recording