7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2012 6:38 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

TiVo PremiereXL

cherval

I just installed the TiVo PremiereXL and when I try to connect Slingbox Pro to ANY set top box it won't recognize any models.  It says "No models listed".  How can I get the models to show up?  I tried all three TiVo listings and I looked for an Manufacturer called "Other".  Help..

• Re: TiVo PremiereXL
          alanrichey42 Master

I can build you a Custom Remote, but I find it odd that Sling are not supporting this box.  I also find your statement 'No models listed' a bit odd as well as I have never seen that happen.   And what exactly do you mean by 'all three Tivo listings' ?

Have you tried all the models listed under manufacturer 'Tivo' ?

Have you tried all the models under the manufacturur of the box ?

If it was provided by your cable/satellite Company, have you tried putting them in as manufacturer ?

Have you tried all the codes if you select 'Tivo' and 'Other' ?

cherval

As I have continued to try and solve this problem the issue seems to be that there are NO models listed for any of the manufacturers.  I tried to update the firmware and it is now 1.4.20.  Still NO models listed for any of the manufacturers.  I cannot figure this out.  I believe that I will be able to connect if I can figure out this issue.

There are no models available to try for TiVo and other is not listed as an option.

Thanks

pballester

I am trying to set up my new Slingbox Solo but the remote available corresponds to the older Tivo, my "Premiere XL" uses the TiVo Glo remote.

When I log in the web remote will not operate the "TiVo" button to control and select my shows.

Thanks