3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2015 11:31 AM by alanrichey42 RSS

android volume controls

ACC6493453

Trying to adjust my receiver volume controls remotely and I dont see where in the android phone app where this function is.    I placed my receiver on mute while home and now cant unmute.   A simple volume up command would solve this

• Re: android volume controls
          alanrichey42 Master

Sling do not provide volume controls for any device.  If a realistic remote is displayed that contains Volume controls then the Slingplayer 'hijacks' them and uses them to control it's own volume.   Your only solution would be to install a Custom Remote that maps the Volume/Mute functions onto other unused buttons.  But as you don't tell us what your receiver is I don't know if i have already built one.

• Re: android volume controls
              ACC6493453

Its with use with a bell fibe tv unit.   I can accessvolume controls with the PC version the controls the fibe unit.   Was just thinking the they could add  vol up and vol dwn in the same menu area.     Surely if I.can watch VOD,  reboot the unit , and do everything else,   adding two extra buttons for volume controls in the menu section shouldn't be a problem.