3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 13, 2010 7:02 PM by robgreybriggs RSS

Droid Video Output

tubateer

Does anyone know if the Slingmedia Mobile on the Droid X will work with the HDMI output?  I am considering the X or the Incredible.  I know the HDMI output only works once the picture or video app is running.  The Incredible however will output the standard composite video with whatever is currently displayed on the device.  Does anyone know how good the video from the Incredible is?  I currently have an Omnia and the video quality on a TV is very poor.  That's why I'm hoping Sling works with the HDMI output.

• Re: Droid Video Output
          eferz Expert

tubateer wrote:

Does anyone know if the Slingmedia Mobile on the Droid X will work with the HDMI output?  I am considering the X or the Incredible.  I know the HDMI output only works once the picture or video app is running.  The Incredible however will output the standard composite video with whatever is currently displayed on the device.  Does anyone know how good the video from the Incredible is?  I currently have an Omnia and the video quality on a TV is very poor.  That's why I'm hoping Sling works with the HDMI output.

No, that's not currently supported feature.  If you like it to be considered in future updates, you might consider adding your throughr to this thread (https://community.sling.com/message/10753#10753).  Since it is in the Enchanment Request forums, it might have more weight than these technical support forums.

• Re: Droid Video Output
            robgreybriggs

Yes it does, but you'll need to but the droid app HDMI out. It's only 1.99