5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2010 12:00 PM by ranaleon RSS

Custom remote buttons

I've been trying to figure out how to customize the custom buttons on the slling player mobile app for iphone.

So of the buttons have functions already programmed in and I would like to change the names of those and the others I would like

to customize them. Any ideas on how to do this?

photo.PNG

• Re: Custom remote buttons
          alanrichey42 Master

255909663869789 wrote:

I've been trying to figure out how to customize the custom buttons on the slling player mobile app for iphone.

So of the buttons have functions already programmed in and I would like to change the names of those and the others I would like

to customize them. Any ideas on how to do this?

Yes   

Have a read of my Article at http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/dload.php?action=file&file_id=6413 which describes how to produce Custom Remotes.  In particular Section 6 covers the 'RemoteMaster' software program which allows you to 'map' functions to buttons, including the Custom buttons.

If you want me to give you an example just tell me the Manufacturer and Model number of your A/V Device and what function you want on a Custom button and I will produce the basleline source file for you.

Al