4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2010 4:24 AM by cluskey007 RSS

spiderbox remote control code

cluskey007

hi,

Was wondering if anyone could help me. I recently purchased a spiderbox 9000 and I can get a picture with the slingbox but I have tried all the standard codes and cant seem to get the remote control working. Can anyone please help??

http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=140&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

• Re: spiderbox remote control code
          alanrichey42 Master

Did you not try searching the forum for 'spiderbox' ? 

You would have found this:  https://community.sling.com/message/10281#10281

Worth trying.  Come back if it doesn't work.

cluskey007

hi, thank you so much for getting back to me. unfortunately I did not check using the search! Those files work well and I have now have almost all the buttons working. However, the favourites button and satellite button is missing and these are very important. Is there anyway you could add these?

alanrichey42 Master

cluskey007 wrote:

hi, thank you so much for getting back to me. unfortunately I did not check using the search! Those files work well and I have now have almost all the buttons working. However, the favourites button and satellite button is missing and these are very important. Is there anyway you could add these?

I guess you don't like reading README files either

I quote:

=======================================================================

I have mapped all the logical keys.  Extra functions have been mapped to the Custom Menu on the remote (Tap the Menu button at the top of the remote and select Custom) as follows:

Custom 10:    Favourite
                  Custom 11:    Audio
                  Custom 12:    Subtitle
                  Custom 13:    L/R
                  Custom 14:    Toggle Satellite
                  Custom 15:    TV/Radio

=======================================================================

Cheers

Al