1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 23, 2015 10:22 AM by evan.sling RSS

I have seen it all

ACC6466787
    Visibility: Open to anyone

I have wasted about 3 hours trying to get information and connect with Sling no luck.  All you people want to do is sell Slingboxes every move I make it is in my face!  My son uses his X-box with Sling no where can I find anything about X-box.  If you must have a Slingbox be up front if not get your site correct.  You have done a great job of running one customer off me would not have your service if it was the only thing left to watch.  Just for your information I have been in the Electronics and Computer for over 40 years I have never seen such a mixed use of words trying to sell a product.

• Re: I have seen it all
          evan.sling Novice

Hi Wilson!

It sounds to me like your son is using the monthly paid service, SlingTV, which is the only "Sling"-related application that will pull up on an Xbox.  The SlingTV service is not our service, and we are not affiliated with them in any way.  It would not surprise me if you are receiving information about Slingboxes when contacting our support line, because that is the product/service we work with.

I pulled up a link concerning Xbox/SlingTV that you should have some better luck with:

You should be able to receive support for SlingTV by reaching out to 1-888-291-5217.

Sorry about the confusion!

-Evan